Wednesday 20 October 2010

Foil blocking?

I think I've put these on here before, but ah well.

I've been giving the business cards for my museum a thought, and I've been thinking about foil blocking the logo I've designed. I've decided either silver or green will be the appropriate colour choice. It made me think about what Teabag Studios have previously designed. They look really professional as they are, but with a bit of foil blocking it gives it that extra bit of professionalism.

I'm not sure exactly as to how to go about making foil blocking or how the colours work, but I'd want the colours I use to have a bit of a sparkle. I'm still thinking along the lines of futurism hence my possible want for silver.
Of course I've still a lot of designing to do, but at the moment I'm thinking of using foil blocking for the logo alone. We'll see how it develops!

P.s. I'm really excited! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment