Saturday 9 October 2010

Collections

A few other book sets I've come across are these.
I find these interesting. I like how each book is individually packaged. They seem more important this way than if they were packaged together. They also have an extra with the book (what looks to be some sort of doll) which is something to consider when packaging my books.
As usual, there's a colour scheme going on. Each book/box has a specific colour; red and black, white and black, black and white.
















I absolutely love the twilight book covers. Photography is a technique I'm willing to experiment with when it comes to designing my covers. There are so many different effects that can be achieved with a camera.




















Something I wanted to throw in is the Mr Men books. Though I don't call myself a strong illustrator, I do love this kind of imagery. It's rough but fun as it targets children.
The books themselves are brilliant; such a massive collection. They're small and portable; perfect for children!


No comments:

Post a Comment