Tuesday 18 May 2010

App alert

There's an unbelievable amount of apps for the iphone it's ridiculous, however, I still plan to join this huge family with my own creation.
My plan is to create an app for my brand of shoes.. slips. The idea behind this brand, is a two in one combination of slippers and sports shoes for the elderly to use. An almost alternative to slippers if you wish.









































I've been thinking what my app would consist of, so, as you do, I went for a browse on the app store to get some ideas from existing applications.
I came across 'Barratts', a well known shoe shop.
The ''homepage'' consists of various options to choose from to find a pair of shoes; 'find your shoes', 'your perfect pair', 'collections', 'new arrivals', and 'trends'.
I've chosen to focus on being able to customise your own pair of shoes, which can then be titled and saved.
My plan is this..

Download app > Create account > Login > Variety of options to choose from

'My shoes' (shoes which have been created by you) > Edit, save, publish (for others to see), buy, back to home

'Create shoe' (colours, patterns, type) > Save, buy, publish, back to home

'Browse shoes' (created by others) > rate, write review (if purchased), buy, back to home

'Find your perfect pair' (range of recommended patterns/colours by age) > rate, write review (if purchased), buy, save (to my shoes), back to home

No comments:

Post a Comment